Sept. 20th – Nov. 30th 2019, Weekend format, RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training
Starts September 20, 2019
Ends November 30, 2019
Zen Yoga Dubai Media City
ZenYoga and I are thrilled to collaborate and bring to you this carefully designed program. Our Yoga teacher training course in Dubai is carefully designed in a way to give you a solid foundation of learning and development in your own practice of Yoga and to offer you a safe space for self discovery along your personal journey of transformation.
Welcome to our Yoga community and we are equally excited to have you on board.
Sept. 20th – Nov. 30th
Fridays & Saturdays
The RYT 200 hour Yoga teacher training course is Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognized.
- Early Bird Price 11,550AED | Before August 15th, 2019
- Full Price 13,300AED | After August 15th, 2019
- Includes a 10 class pass at Zen Yoga (for immediate use after payment)
- Non-Refundable Deposit 3150AED
- Payment plans available
Our Yoga teacher training course is carefully designed in a way to give you a solid foundation of learning and development in your own practice of Yoga and to offer you a safe space for self discovery along your personal journey of transformation. Welcome to our Yoga community and we are equally excited to have you on board. This RYT 200 course yoga teacher training is tailored in a way to highlight and enhance a well rounded holistic experience. With our program content, you will dive deeper into the realms of what Yoga really has to offer. It is a combined experience of the physical development , philosophy learning and a spiritual transformation over the time spent together.
We wish to create a safe space for you to explore beyond your boundaries and it is beyond that comfortable bubble where your transformation and own authentic power lies. Our qualified Yoga teachers work towards creating that nurturing environment.
For our RYT 200 yoga teacher training course, we invite everyone, not only aspiring teachers, but also those who wish to deepen their practice and knowledge about this ancient science and its modern implementation.
- Development in personal yoga asana practice
- Alignment and action of the yoga asana poses
- Modifications & Props usage
- Sanskrit translations for the yoga asana poses
- Art of teaching
- Adjustment techniques
- Effective sequencing of a yoga class
- Practical teaching
- Applied Human Anatomy
- Yoga philosophy
- Introduction to Pranayama & Meditation
- Introduction to Prenatal Yoga
- Injury prevention and modifications
Trainees to practice a minimum of 10 yoga classes ,different styles and levels throughout the duration of the course. A 10 class pass will be included in the cost of the training.
Zen Yoga Media City
BBC World News Building
04 367 0435
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellations before August 15th will receive a full refund on the tuition minus the deposit of 3150AED
*No refunds after Sept 1st, 2019*
- Cash payments accepted at any of our three locations
- Online payment with debit or credit cards
- Online bank transfer to Zen Yoga
- Payment plans are available, for more info please email us for details
Class Make Up
We understand the over a 3 month period you may miss a theory lecture class; in which case you must register for a make up class with the lead trainer. We will work with your schedule to choose a time that best suits you. This class will be taught by the lead trainer, Diana Azavedo. Make up classes are ONLY necessary for missed theory classes.
- 1-hour private = 1-4 hours of missed theory class time = AED 400/-
- 1.5 hour private = 5-6 hours of missed theory class time = AED 600/-
- 2-hour private = 7-8 hours of missed theory class time = AED 750/-
Diana and our Zen Yoga team is always open to speaking with you to address any questions or concerns you have regarding the course. Feel free to contact Diana on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.